hosting interns is easy
With Converge, you can create an internship program for your organization in minutes. To qualify as a Host, you need to live in the community where the internship will take place and you need to know a Youth With A Mission missionary who can give you and your internship opportunity a good reference. If you are someone who appreciates the role of hospitality in the work of the kingdom of God, you are a good candidate to host Converge interns.
here are the steps to get prequalified interns
- Customize your internship opportunity with Converge Create an Internship online form. You must include a YWAM Reference.
- Submit your application for free. After approval, we will publish your internship profile page.
- Use Converge marketing tools to share your internship with your social network.
- Students search the Converge site and apply for your internship. We prequalify candidates and you give final approval.
- Download and read the Converge Host Packet. Be prepared to fill out the online form.
- Sign up to Host Interns for free on the Create an Internship form at the top right of the Converge site. You will get a Host Profile page. Communicate your Internship Opportunity through your Host Profile page.
- Use the Reach Out form at the footer to get on the update list.
- Download and apply YWAM's Foundational Values to understand the values of Converge internships.
- Donate to help sustain the operations and development goals of Converge.