Partner with Converge, YWAM Staff, and Special Projects
Why give to Converge?
- Converge helps reduce human suffering (i.e. human trafficking, poverty, children at risk) through personalized mission projects in impoverished communities. (Matt 25:45)
- Converge equips students to make a difference, increasing their potential as a life-long witness. (2 Tim 3:14)
- Converge's hybrid (online/mentorship/practical experience) training prepares students to do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with God. (Micah 6:8)
- Converge is building an international community of Christ followers who support each others callings to spheres of influence (business, education, engineering, media, medicine, law, etc.) (2 Pe. 1:3-10)
- Converge helps people from all walks of life to participate in the fulfillment of Christ’s mission in every nation and every vocation. (Matt 28:19-20)
- Converge provides avenues for ordinary Christ followers to participate in Christ’s mission according to their gifts, abilities, experience, and passions. (Rom. 12:4-8)
- Converge helps local church communities foster a missional culture. (Eph. 4:11-16)
Partnering with Converge Staff
A primary reason people give is because of personal relationships, especially with our YWAM Staff team. Our staff team depends on individual donors and ministry partners to cover everything from ministry travel expenses to personal needs, such as housing, food, transportation, insurance and health care. Your faithful support helps them make a difference.
Become a Partner
When you become one of our donors, you fuel this ministry's long-term mission. Your investment helps us to scale as an organization to connect more students to organizations aligned with Christ's mission. Choose one or more of the YWAM Staff or Projects below to make your secure online donation.
How to Give
1. Give Online: You may give online through one of the campaign links below.
2. Send Checks: Make checks payable to "YWAM" and mail to YWAM P.O. Box 1526, Ocean City, NJ 08226 USA. (Use a separate piece of paper when making a designation to a YWAM Staff member.)
3. Bank Transfer: See instructions at the bottom of this page if you prefer to set up a bank transfer.
4. Set Up a Grant: Use the button below to set up a grant at National Christian Foundation. Choose “YWAM Ocean City” among their sponsored charitable organizations.